Account Management Team
Join the team that’s giving millions of people gifts they love while bringing in the foot traffic that makes neighborhood businesses thrive. We’re hiring Market Development interns for our Texas office in Bryan/College Station. This is an hourly paid position with the opportunity for a monthly performance bonus.
We just raised a $16.5M A-Round from the folks that funded Twitter and FitBit to help local businesses succeed. We believe it's time technology starts working for Main Street's small businesses. Nift is bringing new customers through the doors of neighborhood businesses like no other form of marketing, by massively scaling what business owners already know works best: delivering excellent experiences and saying thank you.
As an intern, you'll be a part of our growing, dynamic, collaborative Market Development team. Our fast-paced, innovative environment provides you with the tools, training, mentorship, support and resources you need to launch your career.
We’ll teach you how to:
- Qualify prospects to invite to Nift
- Write and send daily follow up emails to build rapport
- Book meetings for seasoned Account Managers to follow up with prospects
- Track and report your success (emails, phone calls and any lead generation activities)
- Grow into an Account Manager and beyond – as you reach your goals, learn new skills and improve your performance, you’ll have opportunities to advance from business development into other departments
In the first 3 months...
- Learn about Nift’s value proposition to local businesses
- Train to use sales tools (Outreach, Ambition, LinkedIn)
- Effectively navigate and research an organization
- How to reach decision makers to book meetings
What You Need:
- Working towards a college degree (BA/BS), motivation, positivity, grit, integrity and a can-do attitude
- Ability to take direction, learn scripts, and respond to coaching quickly
- Attention to detail -- we have a metric-driven approach to sales
- Soft skills that can help you connect, build rapport and trust
- Ability to thrive in a fun, fast paced, tech environment
- Track record of proactively getting things done for you and the team (this means you’re a self-starter AND you’re comfortable with ambiguity)
What You Get:
- Great opportunity to join the next big thing
- Be on the ground floor of a rapidly growing company
- Many opportunities to expand your role and responsibilities
- Learn from world class executives, teammates, investors and advisors
- Competitive salary and benefits