Join the team that’s giving millions of people gifts they love while bringing in the foot traffic that makes neighborhood businesses thrive.
We just raised a $16.5M A-Round from the folks that funded Twitter and FitBit to help local businesses succeed. We believe it is time technology starts working for Main Street’s small businesses. Nift is bringing new customers through the doors of neighborhood businesses like no other form of marketing, by massively scaling what business owners already know works best: delivering excellent experiences and saying thank you.
As an HR Coordinator, you will be the absolute forefront of our talent acquisition team and its operations. We are looking for someone who can be our go-to person for maintaining our metrics, scheduling interviews and managing the full-cycle hiring process. Some responsibilities include maintaining and capturing information accurately in our databases, developing status reports, outreaching to potential candidates, keeping up with our fast-paced schedule, conducting reference checks, and supporting the team in a wide array of recruitment related projects (branding, community building events, university recruiting partnerships).
You should be a problem solver and critical thinker that can demonstrate a natural curiosity and a willingness to learn. You work well with others, being able to maintain utmost efficiency in any circumstance. You are a risk-taker who is not afraid of having to get involved in various functions of our business. Most importantly, you are organized, have an extreme attention to detail, and can work on multiple projects simultaneously. You’ll be a part of a growing, dynamic, collaborative team that’s having fun while helping neighborhood businesses really succeed.
- Manage candidate pipeline through our applicant tracking system
- Work closely with recruiters, hiring managers and executive staff to coordinate and schedule appointments and on-site interviews
- Interact with teams and candidates to ensure that all parties have the best hiring and onboarding experience
- Conduct reference checks, phone screens and office interviews on a daily basis
- Support the team on ad hoc projects such as screening resumes, posting job openings, onboarding, and campus recruitment
- B.S/B.A Degree with 2 years+ of relevant experience
- Proficient with Google Suite, Google Calendar and Microsoft Excel
- An incredible attention to detail, organizational skills and the ability to multitask
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Fast learner with a strong analytical mindset
What we offer:
- Great opportunity to join the next big thing, to be a part of the process
- Be on the ground floor of a rapidly growing company
- Many opportunities to expand your role and responsibilities
- Competitive salary and benefits